Intellibot's Success Strategy for Remote Work Arrangements - 7 Commandments
In these testing times, organizations are depending on remote work arrangements for their business continuity. Here's Intellibot’s Work From Home (WFH) plan that encompassed the following seven commandments to make it an easy ride.
1. Strong and active communication within the team to ensure everyone is aligned to business goals
2. Freedom to use apps and software that cater for teams based on their needs. For ex, some teams preferred Webex, while others preferred apps like Zoom, Meet, etc.
3. Lay down clear objectives, processes, metrics and tracking techniques for every group. This is followed by a trial run to ensure a smooth transition to remote work setup
4. Set up the ideal virtual governance (check-ins/check-outs, scrum calls, stand-ups, etc) for managers/group lead with their respective teams
5. Help individuals overcome demanding and unforeseen situations they may face while working from home by providing a single point of contact for any problems
6. Have clear business metrics/reports published to check the progress of teams and projects, and take corrective measures when necessary
7. Anticipate demanding situations of now not being physically available and plan with alternatives for such scenarios
Dive deeper into our Intellibot's Remote Work Success Strategy to learn about the impactful action plans that you can initiate for your business.